The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index
Forum for groin pain and inguinal hernia
Hosted by www.herniabible.com and www.thesupportcompany-uk.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Success story in the making

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ress

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Success story in the making Reply with quote

Hi,

First off, I wanna thank this site and all the people who have shared their experiences because they're all my inspiration and motivation to push through.

I haven't healed my hernia yet but I know that it's just a matter of time before I achieve that.

I don't really have any idea when I first got it but I suspect it was a couple of months ago. At first there was some pain and I thought that it was from my bladder. I never investigated my groin area until I shaved my pubic hair and saw a small bulge. We then scheduled a check up and that's where the doctor said that I might have a hernia.

My hernia disappears when I wake up in the morning but it would bulge after a few hours after my first meal. The bulge gets really big after I play drums and this is the reason why I made the decision to do something about it because I play drums for a living.

I first learned about natural hernia healing through Bei Yin then eventually I found my way through this forum. I got my hernia support belt last week and started doing some lower ab exercises. I also learned from Juba that stomach vacuums are the best for drawing the hernia in instead of pushing it back.

Right now my situation has definitely improved as the last couple of days, there was no bulging. I got a bulge today because I carried some groceries but I was able to draw it back in by doing some stomach vacuums and lying on the bed for over 30 minutes.

Anyway this is it for now and I will continue to update my progress here.

Thank you everyone and I hope you give your body a fighting chance.

Mon
ress

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today the bulge was peaking out a number of times and it all started in the morning when I carried some heavy ceramic stuff. When a bulge comes out, I just lay down for about an hour and it will all be good. Good thing I work from home (thank you for the Internet!) Overall today was not like the other good days but I will just keep my focus and eventually I know that everything will be better.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read Anthony's story at http://herniabible.wordpress.com you'll see it's important to avoid carrying anything heavy for the first few months.

Wishing you success. If you reply to some of the guys' posts in the hernias healed section I'm sure they would be glad to hear from you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: