The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index
Forum for groin pain and inguinal hernia
Hosted by www.herniabible.com and www.thesupportcompany-uk.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there a natural cure for a femoral hernia?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Game Programmer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: Is there a natural cure for a femoral hernia? Reply with quote

Currently, I am wearing a flat pad support that is healing my inguinal hernia, but I just realized I have a femoral hernia as well. Is there a support or anything that can heal this without surgery? I definitely do not want to have surgery done (they only use meshes which are known to cause complications such as meshoma).
LaoDing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Is there a natural cure for a femoral hernia? Reply with quote

[quote="Game Programmer"]Currently, I am wearing a flat pad support that is healing my inguinal hernia, but I just realized I have a femoral hernia as well. Is there a support or anything that can heal this without surgery? I definitely do not want to have surgery done (they only use meshes which are known to cause complications such as meshoma).[/quote]

I believe the exact same thing happened to me. I think (I haven't been to the hospital yet) that my mesh failed and then I noticed a bulge in my left groin where it meets the thigh. The pain is not terrible but definitely present, especially when sitting. It has a 'cutting' sensation to it.

I've read of high strangulation associated with the femoral hernia and I'm scared to death. But I'm completely sick of surgery too. Please PM me!
poorave7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:10 am    Post subject: Hernia Reply with quote

Femoral hernia is an uncommon form of hernia. Usually 1 in 20 inguinal hernia develop into femoral hernia. I do understand your concerns with surgery. But, other forms of alternative medicine might not be effective. But, I would like to suggest to you a form of medicine that has been in practice for thousands of years – Ayurveda. You could ask any Indian about Ayurveda, its effectiveness and how commonly it is used. If you are interested, do let me know. I could suggest few ayurvedic medicines which could help heal your hernia.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: