The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index
Forum for groin pain and inguinal hernia
Hosted by www.herniabible.com and www.thesupportcompany-uk.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Herbal product claiming healing without surgery
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
George

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:27 pm    Post subject: Herbal product claiming healing without surgery Reply with quote

Before I send money to this company, can others have a look and see if it sounds legitimate and without side effects or know of anyone who has ordered this product

https://www.grocare.com/products/hernica
MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did see that product long ago and thought about ordering it but when I saw this on their refund policy page I'm concerned you won't get a refund if it doesn't help:

This policy is only for customers in India and we won’t be able to provide exchange, returns or refunds to our international customers due to prohibitive shipping costs.

https://www.grocare.com/cancellation-refund-policy
john21332

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i ordered from them a while back in dec in the US. There was no problem of shipping or exchange. I contacted them because I was skeptical. But they were very supportive.

I got the meds in 3 days. I took it for four months and am much better now. no pain. but since iv had the inguinal hernia for over 3 yrs they suggested i stick with it for 8 months.

first three weeks there was little to no benefit. I thought it was a scam. So i sent them a mail yelling at them but they asked me to stick to the medication.

After the three weeks, it started helping. Then i followed their diet chart and it was getting much better fast. I cant feel it now. But it still shows. So i would definitely recommend trying it.
bharatk8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

john21332
can you support your story by posting ultra sound scans?

Last edited by bharatk8 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
john21332

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I did not get ultrasounds done. I had Inguinal hernia and did not really need to do scans. When I got hernia, it was obvious - hanging from the groin area. So I looked it up, asked a couple of doctors and friends and it turned out it was pretty common.

But I had always heard stories from my friends who have had multiple surgeries and their hernia still kept coming back. So thats why I decided to look for alternative treatments when I found this hernica.

Then when i was healed, I didn't need a doctor to tell me that. You can feel an inguinal hernia. Suddenly one day I realised it just didn't come out. So I knew then that it was healed. With no pain, no protrusion and no problem whatsoever, I did not find the need to get an ultrasound done.

All I know is its gone now. And im thankful to grocare for that.
bharatk8

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="john21332"] I cant feel it now. But it still shows .[/quote]If it still "SHOWS" even after taking medicine for 8 months, how can one say that it has been cured.
prasoonverma99

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started taking them sometime in October 2014. took them when i was in India only. they get delivered within 5 days usually. started with 1.5 month doses as they suggested. first 3 months - no results. still they suggested i should take, so i took with their diet chart this time. then january the pain became lesser and lesser. by the time it came to april, i felt completely fine. i contacted the company they suggested if im fine i should stop medicines. but then i had this acidity problem, so i continued acidim for that. in the meantime i got USG done back when i was still in india. USG Showed no hernia! i couldnt believe it one bit. so i took before after pics and showed the company.
they told me they get 30-40 such reports daily and they are very happy for me. also said to continue acidim for acidity. now its been a year since i had hernia - no more hernia. no more acidity. if you want my reports iv put them online. check this link http://s32.postimg.org/xkla5dd2d/Prasoon_verma_Reports.jpg

i hope my experience sheds some light for you guys.
Thanks
HealingNow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am definitely going to go with this Indian herbal product Hernica. I came back to this forum to read more on the flat pad support because I had a hard time deciding whether I should order it or not since I hate anything tight around my body, only wear natural fibers (I even make sure that the elastic waistband of my boxer short underwear is cotton fabric-wrapped and tagless), and cannot imagine being dependent on wearing this contraption from morning til night (according to some, for maybe up to years...). And the more I read today, the more I felt it was not the way to go for me.
So, thanks for mentioning this Hernica product. It gives me hope. I called India and they claim a 100% success rate. I cannot know whether that is true or not, and the 6 month cure is not cheap...but if it works it beats any alternative I have come across so far!
HealingNow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I promised a follow up, so here it is. For almost a full 6 months period I have been taking products from Grocare, namely Hernica & Acidim (the so-called Hernia kit) and Nervica (which promised to help with such things as Tinnitus, joint and back pain, poor sleep and more). My son has been taking Hernica for the same amount of time for gut issues and with the hope that a severely dry skin condition might also improve.
Average healing time for inguinal hernia with the herbs was supposed to be 6 months. The rep in India that I spoke with over the phone boasted of a 100% success rate with these herbs.
My personal experience (and that of my son) of almost a full 6 month period with any of the above mentioned complains (inguinal hernia being the one most pertinent for this forum) has been one of absolutely no effect. Not even a slight improvement or change. I have been pretty good with following the diet plan too, which was not hard for me since I am a certified nutrition advisor and have had training in Ayurveda in the past as well.
The combined cost of the herbs was close to $1000.- and the total lack of benefit was the drop that made me decide to get a combination of Shouldice and Desarda operation, without mesh or other foreign implants. I am so much looking forward to being done with this debilitating condition and live like a normal fit person again!
bharatk8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HealingNow,I am not surprised on reading your post.You may check out posts of Herniacoach if you have not already undergone surgery.
HealingNow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am quite familiar with the website of HerniaCoach since I have been looking into the subject of how to heal a hernia without surgery for many many hours ever since I realized I had it back in February of last year. I am done with it now and am glad to have found a surgeon who does repairs without using mesh implants. I will have it operated on in 3 weeks, and never ever could I have imagined that I would be looking forward to any type of surgical procedure ever (never been cut before in my 54 years, with the exception of undergoing the misguided and faddish removal of my tonsils probably about 50 years ago).
bharatk8

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HealingNow,Have you checked out following site?If yes,pl.opine.It sounds promising.Doctor Hoadley consults as an expert in groin pain with the NFL Atlanta Falcons, NHL Atlanta Thrashers, University of Georgia Bulldogs, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and, most recently, the Atlanta Braves. Sports hernia surgery is one of Dr. Hoadley’s specialties. He has had the opportunity to treat professional, collegiate and recreational athletes from the Southeast. Dr. Jeffery Hoadley graduated as a Doctor of Medicine from the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta in 1989. Dr. Hoadley served his residency in general surgery at the Emory University Affiliated Hospital. Since 1995, Dr. Hoadley has served as a staff member at Saint Joseph’s Hospital and at the Northside Hospital in Atlanta. Dr. Hoadley has always enjoyed sport. He lettered in football and basketball in high school. He played rugby at Vanderbilt University and later, with the Atlanta Renegades RFC. Currently, he is a participant and level 1 certified trainer for CrossFit, a strength and conditioning program used by athletes worldwide.
http://www.sportsherniasouth.com/

P.S.He has used Plasma Rich Platelets(PRP) and Exercise to cure 3 professional footballers.PRP is widely used by Dentists,Orthopedics and dermatologists. Dr. Hoadley has used PRP for healing sports hernia.
rancher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Healing Now, Hope all goes well for you. Thanks for coming back and posting your experience.
I hope you let us know how your surgery goes. Wish you the best.

Richard
rancher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted by poster

Last edited by rancher on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
rancher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retracted by poster

Last edited by rancher on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: