The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index
Forum for groin pain and inguinal hernia
Hosted by www.herniabible.com and www.thesupportcompany-uk.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some questions to hernia healers...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aniket

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: Some questions to hernia healers... Reply with quote

Hey guys I was diagnosed with Inguinal hernia. It doesnt appear or pop out but ultrasound test shows cause of pain. Its very mild hernia. I have a homeopath at my area who claims that he has cured various last stage hernia's So i am taking homeopathic treatment.

My problem is sometimes I feel mild bearable pain in my left lower stomach sometimes in groin area. I can ignore it since its not affecting my daily activities. I do play cricket sometime. My Homeopath told me that I have to work out (Yoga) to make intestine powerful so I am doing those exercise. Can anyone tell me what else should I do to speed up cure process ?
boptah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As well as yoga, do core muscle strengthening and most of all . Give up eating sugar and wheat in all its forms. As well as anything else that causes bloating.
vtyagi1010

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Aniket, from last one and half year i was searching the non sergical treatment for my right sided inguinal hernia, but i could not find any homeopath who could give me full assurance, anyway you continue treatment having a faith and follow the instructions given by Boptah and other senior members on this forum.I found this forum the best and full of true advices in the crowd of thousands of fake products selling webpages. From last four months i am using flat pad support, It is far far better and comfortable from others found in Indian market. Your hernia seems to be small and i hope with the help of yoga, medication, sitting postures and core strengthening exercises you can heal it almost in six months.Try to avoid cricket and other strain giving hard works at least for six months.
Use of a right size flat pad support during your standing hours will help you to give you relief in hernia pain as well as the right support will help you to prevent further damage or rupture.Hernia exercises are very helpfull for pain and stress relief from hernia region. www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjXydhvWH_M.
Consistency and persistence are the root cause for one's success.
Can you help me to get your Homeopathic doctors contact details, I also want to continue his treatment. my contact no is 8950567061 and i live in Ambala
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: