The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index
Forum for groin pain and inguinal hernia
Hosted by www.herniabible.com and www.thesupportcompany-uk.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FINALLY THINK I HAVE IT!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YogiGreg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:32 pm    Post subject: FINALLY THINK I HAVE IT! Reply with quote

After two years of effort with my second hernia, the first one generated in Jan 2013 and repaired four months later with mesh, the 2nd one arose 4 months into recovery/returning to my yoga practice--which was a result, I believe, of the new imbalance of one side with mesh, the other without.

I made my mind up I was going to heal myself with physical-diet methodologies as opposed to more surgery, and after about 18 months of trying some different options, I think I was able about 3.5 months ago to begin the right combination of activities - It appears that I am almost there--

Using select yoga got me close, an healing diet helped, too, but in the end, the thing that really pushed the process over the hump, and did so very quickly, was using a pilates reformer training program. This was a last ditch effort effort before I was going to schedule surgery during the year-end holidays. Email if yo would like more specific information...Yogi Greg
Doivey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg:

I'm interested in learning which yoga poses you used and what you mean by Pilates reformer training. However, primate messaging isn't working and no e-mail address is listed.
lbel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject: yoga exercises Reply with quote

Hi could you please post the exercised that worked. I am a 50 year old female and may have a hernia. Conflicting studies, but in any case want to start doing the correct exercises.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: