The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index
Forum for groin pain and inguinal hernia
Hosted by www.herniabible.com and www.thesupportcompany-uk.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

opt for qualified Pilates instructors only

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bharatk8

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:03 am    Post subject: opt for qualified Pilates instructors only Reply with quote

There are many Pilates videos on You tube and elsewhere.I request you to opt for qualified Pilates instructors only

Pl. see frank response of reputed online Pilates expert

My query was
HOW to Stabilize and strengthen the pelvic muscles?Pl. guide
Today
Pilates Anytime
6:01am
Pilates Anytime

Bharat Pilates does this pretty much without trying. I hope you'll try some of our classes to see what I mean.

Best wishes!
Bharat Khatwani
6:16am
Bharat Khatwani

Do you have classes in Ahmedabad(India)?
Today
Pilates Anytime
2:40pm
Pilates Anytime

Bharat, Our classes are all online. That means you can do them anywhere including Ahmedabad India! We have over 1500 classes most of which do not require equipment other than your body and a little bit of room to move. It is wonderful work and these truly are the best teachers in the world. You can try our service for 15 days free and cancel with not problem if it doesn't suit you. Best, Kristi
Bharat Khatwani
2:49pm
Bharat Khatwani

gr8.Let me clarify that my sole intention is to Stabilize and strengthen the pelvic muscles as I have been told that it will assist speedy healing of Inguinal Hernia along with herbal medicines prescribed for it.Pl. let me know this. Is it possible to give priority for stabilization and strengthening of pelvic muscles in your online course.
Today
Pilates Anytime
10:02pm
Pilates Anytime

It is possible. The classes won't necessarily speak about pelvic floor strengthening (tho some do), but if you start practicing this work it is automatically what begins to happen. The work you want is subtle. The breath work combined with simple movements are really the way to get started. I will look for some specific classes for you if you think you may want to give it a try? Kristi
Bharat Khatwani
11:47pm
Bharat Khatwani

I am open to trying it if you are willing to keep my requirement in mind.Make sure that exercises chosen for me are not very rigorous,otherwise,if anything goes wrong I may have to rush for emergency surgery.
Today
Pilates Anytime
7:25am
Pilates Anytime

Bharat,

We reccomend that you do not join our website prior to seeking a qualified Pilates professional and your Doctors approval. You will not have the one on one experience perhaps your condition needs.

We are an online business whose primary purpose is to provide the best Pilates instruction in the world, to the whole world. However, the nature of our business is not conducive to providing instruction that is specific to individuals.

We cannot and will not be choosing exercises, nor classes specifically for you. We would have happily guided you to classes that are geared toward pelvic stability and strengthening, per your initial request, but we don't know you nor your actual condition, nor or we Doctors with the ability to prescribe exercise programs so we do not think we can facilitate your needs.

Please consult another source for your recovery.

Best wishes,

Kristi President Pilates Anytime, Inc.
Bharat Khatwani
7:41am
Bharat Khatwani

thanks for frank reply

Choose a sticker or emoticon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: