The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index
Forum for groin pain and inguinal hernia
Hosted by www.herniabible.com and www.thesupportcompany-uk.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HERNICA + ACIDIM + WALKING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernia Self Help Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yourmanu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: HERNICA + ACIDIM + WALKING Reply with quote

I am starting my Hernica + Acidim medication today (12 nov 2017). In addition I am walking 1 hour daily. Not doing any other exercise or Yoga, since it is not advised on the prescription. I purchased 40 days medication and if I find any result, then only I will continue. If no progress, I am planning to do hernia surgery without mesh. My Hernia is the size of a small lemon on my right side and its occasionally very painful.
rancher

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yourmanu~Well~ wish you the very best~ the herb won't hurt you~ the walking might help```

Some exercises might help also to strengthen you core and tighten things up```

Please check in at least weekly~ so we can follow you progress~ I hope you're wearing a support of some kind~ to keep the lemon in```

Glad you posted```

Richard
yourmanu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One week completed. I am not wearing any support, even though I purchased a truss from amazon. This is because I came across another forum claiming wearing truss may worsen your condition and it proved true to me after wearing 2 days.

After one week I can see one positive change. When I getup in the morning, the hernia is inside for 2-3 minutes..then the bulge appears again. Before it was not like this. Other than that no visual difference.
rancher

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Yes I read that too~early on~ that wearing a truss can blab blab balb~ but I've found it necessary and helpful```
yourmanu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 weeks completed. No much progress, occasional pain and discomfort is there.
Walking 5-6 kilometers everyday. Also collected detail about surgery in Pune,India.
moey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wearing anything that puts constant pressure on a area will cause muscle atrophy. Heck the best example is a bra. Break your arm and get a cast for a month the muscles are a mess when you get your cast off. Heck wear tight socks 24/7.

For a hernia support its just whether its going to make things worse Im sure in some people it does.
yourmanu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No improvement in condition. Doing Sarvangasana for 5 minutes every day to reduce pressure and possible strangulation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernia Self Help Topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: