The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index
Forum for groin pain and inguinal hernia
Hosted by www.herniabible.com and www.thesupportcompany-uk.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HERNICA + ACIDIM + WALKING
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernia Self Help Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yourmanu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: HERNICA + ACIDIM + WALKING Reply with quote

I am starting my Hernica + Acidim medication today (12 nov 2017). In addition I am walking 1 hour daily. Not doing any other exercise or Yoga, since it is not advised on the prescription. I purchased 40 days medication and if I find any result, then only I will continue. If no progress, I am planning to do hernia surgery without mesh. My Hernia is the size of a small lemon on my right side and its occasionally very painful.
rancher

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yourmanu~Well~ wish you the very best~ the herb won't hurt you~ the walking might help```

Some exercises might help also to strengthen you core and tighten things up```

Please check in at least weekly~ so we can follow you progress~ I hope you're wearing a support of some kind~ to keep the lemon in```

Glad you posted```

Richard
yourmanu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One week completed. I am not wearing any support, even though I purchased a truss from amazon. This is because I came across another forum claiming wearing truss may worsen your condition and it proved true to me after wearing 2 days.

After one week I can see one positive change. When I getup in the morning, the hernia is inside for 2-3 minutes..then the bulge appears again. Before it was not like this. Other than that no visual difference.
rancher

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Yes I read that too~early on~ that wearing a truss can blab blab balb~ but I've found it necessary and helpful```
yourmanu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 weeks completed. No much progress, occasional pain and discomfort is there.
Walking 5-6 kilometers everyday. Also collected detail about surgery in Pune,India.
moey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wearing anything that puts constant pressure on a area will cause muscle atrophy. Heck the best example is a bra. Break your arm and get a cast for a month the muscles are a mess when you get your cast off. Heck wear tight socks 24/7.

For a hernia support its just whether its going to make things worse Im sure in some people it does.
yourmanu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No improvement in condition. Doing Sarvangasana for 5 minutes every day to reduce pressure and possible strangulation.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither we nor our customers have seen any evidence that wearing our support garment causes muscle atrophy.
moey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither we nor our customers have seen any evidence that wearing our support garment causes muscle atrophy.

Gotta love that response.

If I tell my wife her boobs sag because she wears a bra all day she will tell me she needs the bra for support because her boobs sag.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moey, if you want to continue to be in pain, you are welcome to.
moey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I dont agree with your statements usually they have little commonsense associated with them. Im not arguing the possibility of a muscles strengthening and helping a hernia either. You make broad statements that instill hope in people reading in hopes to sell more product.

Are people going to call your company and say they are having muscle atrophy? Really? If they are having severe muscle atrophy their hernia will get worse and they will have surgery. It would be the last you heard from them.

Im not in pain either but thanks for your concern.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are now accusing our company of defrauding people based on your wife's bra?

Yes, you are correct, no-one has ever complained to us that they have muscle atrophy after using our product. Three per cent of people find the garment does not work for them (including those who bought it by mistake when they had a femoral or umbilical hernia) and we receive new testimonials every day thanking us for the relief from chronic pain.

If you attempt again to libel us you will be banned from this forum. It is for helping people not for trolling.
moey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I will be the first I have a ridge along one of the tops of the pads after wearing the flat pad support for about 6 months. I removed one pad when I got I do not have a ridge on that side.

You could call it atrophy or muscle distortion I guess. I quit wearing the support after getting different opinions on the hernia several doctors felt it was a groin injury right now rather then a classic hernia. The bump I had was very small one doctor could not even see it he could feel a difference in the two sides though.

Its hard to ban the truth but if you feel inclined go ahead. Im not the first to question your posts and you immediately pull out the ban sword.
rancher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wearing a support for~ well~ you should be able to see and feel if it's a must do```

If you need one wear one~ yes~ take it off before you bathe and leave it off when you are in your home```
rancher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moey~ what is your companies product```
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernia Self Help Topics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: