The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index
Forum for groin pain and inguinal hernia
Hosted by www.herniabible.com and www.thesupportcompany-uk.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hernia in a 50 year old woman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lbel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:07 am    Post subject: hernia in a 50 year old woman Reply with quote

Hi, I am not sure if I have a hernia. The MRI says no but the dynamic ultra sound says yes. When they had me bear down for the ultra sound, it was like when I gave birth and I wonder if I made a hernia then...lol In any event, I would like to know if there are success stories about women who healed their hernias. I do not have a bulge. It is an occult hernia if that is really what is going on. I have incorporated many of the dietary suggestions. I have been inactive due to a sore hip brought on by PT to strengthen my abdominal floor. I hope to start walking and biking and doing pilates. The hip injection ruled out a hip issue as it did not help so apparently my joint is fine. My doc thinks my pain could be lumbar related and I had an X-ray done and am getting a MRI as well. I hope it is not a hernia, but if it truly is, i plan to cure it myself. I am looking for as much info as possible for woman with hernias. Please help. I really want to be myself again. I love walking, biking, skiing, hiking, yard work. I am about 118 pounds and 5'5". I don't smoke. Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hernia Support Forum Forum Index -> Hernias Healed Without Surgery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: